10 October 2005

Hang On A Minute

Well, it’s been a hell of a long week. I spent every free minute all week long compiling the research I’ve done for the movie, and then went to the library last night to try to turn it all into one long but coherent report. Unfortunately, the computers crashed twice last night, and I didn’t get the damn thing finished, even though I was there ‘til 5:00 this morning. So, I’ve gotta go back and do it again, tonight and tomorrow.
As a result, this isn’t gonna be a terribly long post. I mostly just didn’t want you folks to get bored in my absence, so I thought I’d better come ‘round and say hello. And, since I haven’t done anything but work this week, there wouldn’t be much to report if I did have the time.
However, I did want to gloat, just real quick. Tom DeLay sucks balls.
Also, to remind the guy I’m having the theological semi-debate with: you’re gonna have to gimme a couple more days. Sorry.

No comments: