09 March 2007

Death of the Bar Culture Blog

This blog has now ceased to have an independent existence. I write so much over at Live Journal now that there isn't time to keep this one up, too, which you'll notice if you check the frequency of posts to this site since last spring. And anyway, my LJ has lots of readers, whereas this blog has become readerless (mostly a reaction to my inconsistent publishing schedule, I hope...or maybe it just isn't any fucking good).
So, I'm converting this one. I'm gonna use it as a repository for my favorite essays and stories, copied from LJ to here. In other words, it isn't really Ogre's Guide to Bar Culture anymore. I haven't decided yet whether I'm gonna leave all the old posts on here, or transfer them to LJ and leave only my favorites. I think it's pretty likely. When I do decide that, I'll leave another message.
From now on at least, though, this will be only my very favorite writings.

No comments: